The author, Robert Webster, reflects on over 30 years of serving the living and the deceased, while providing a behind-the-scenes look at the funeral business. Related with empathy and good natured humor, Robert Webster attempts to assuage our curiosity and answer those questions that are uppermost in our minds when faced with death, including:
- How do you handle the loss of a loved one?
- How do you save hundreds or even thousands of dollars on funeral goods and services?
- What really happens during a death call?
- Why do people send flowers?
- What occurs during the restoration process?
- What do people leave in loved ones' caskets?
- How has the undertaker's role evolved?
- And much more...